- In case I miss one, I would at least end up going twice for 45 minutes, and end up doing 900 calories of work.
- If it takes me 5 minutes to get ready, and 10 minutes to go to the gym (or vice-versa), then I do 30 minutes at the gym, then the same commute back home, I end up spening 1 hour in order to attend the gym for 30 minutes. This is a 0.5 efficiency ratio. Inefficiency is bad. Instead, I spend 1 hour and 15 minutes in order to go to the gym for 45 minutes, which is 0.6 efficiency.
Tuesday, January 30, 2007
Saturday, January 27, 2007
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
Sunday, January 21, 2007
Friday, January 19, 2007
- Try to yank the key out using the keychain as leverage. Go to page 22.
- Take the key off of your keychain, leave it in the lock. Go to page 46.
It won't come out! Now what?!
- Yank out the keys with pliers. Go to page 34.
- Take the key off your keychain, leave it in the lock. Go to page 46.
Are you sure? Absolutely sure? You could snap your keys! Don't do that!
- I don't care. Snap my keys! I want my keys out. Yank 'em out anyways! Go to page 42.
- Simply remove the key from the keychain - takes 20 seconds! Go to page 46.
You pull your keys out, and live happily ever after. You win! Congratulations.Page 46
You get your keys back, but the next day your key is no longer in the lock. Now every single time you go the bathroom, you keep thinking you have keys, but you don't. So you have to go back to the office and get the office bathroom key. You're a loser. You lose. Lose lose lose. Why don't you just pee your pants, loser. You suck.
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Wednesday, January 17, 2007
Tuesday, January 16, 2007
- Website is down, I can't tell if gym is closed or not.
- I'm sick
- Bead emergency, have to fix something on ebay software.